Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Nails Did

My manicure for the next week or so. I used Borghese's "Bianco White Tip" followed by OPI's "shatter"  top coat in black. Borghese has an amazing formula that applies smoothly, evenly, and opaque even for white! For those of you who know.. white's a pain in the ass to paint with but I would highly recommend this polish. As for the latter, I've heard mixed reviews for OPI's shatter. I know Belle's not a fan and I'm pretty much indifferent. After every use, it goops up and collects at the neck of the bottle. It needs to be applied very carefully but nonetheless the effect still works.. just a bit messy to work with!



* * *

Got my hands in someone's stash of junkfood. Remember these? :) They tasted just as good as when I was a kid. 


♥M



No comments:

Post a Comment