Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nude Lips

This post refers to the previous "hump day" post! Despite the fact that I love beauty products and playing with makeup I'm not huge on USING a lot of them. Hence, I'm quite a noob when it comes to it. Hopefully, we will leave Belle to keep me up to date with the must-buy products! I'm one of those that sticks to a daily face wash and moisturizer.. and the staple eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, eyelash curler, mascara, etc. etc. My biggest collection however has to be my lipstick. I don't think there's a single colour I wouldn't want to have on my lips. An old habit of mine was to buy a new lipstick every month which eventually died.. but maybe it's time to start again ;). One of my favourite looks for my lips is definitely nude, keeping it au naturel!

MAC Viva Glam Amplified 'GaGa 2', Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss '#05 Frosted Camellia'

The first coat used is my absolute favourite lipstick that goes with me everywhere. It's a part of MAC's Viva Glam line and it's the second Lady GaGa lipstick released within MAC. I have searched long and hard for a perfect nude shade and this is the one for me! It has a matte beige tone which applies easily and looks great on it's own. For this look, I've added a sheer gloss which also has a slight nude undertone. They work extremely well together to give a great finished look.

♥M

No comments:

Post a Comment