Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Event Ready

Hi all. After a long and insanely busy week (or two...) I'm finally DONE with the event that has been eating up my time. I didn't get a chance to take as many pictures as I would've liked but here you go:
Nails: Anacapri Pink by Borghese | Ring: RW & Co | Dress, top and blazer: H&M | Shoes: Ardene

I work at a non-profit organization that prevents the sexual exploitation of children and youth. Our organization's colours are fuchsia and gray, hence my slight touches of pink here and there. I didn't want to be overtly fancy at a business formal event so I went with all black but popping accessories paired with some nudies on my feet tee hee :) Thought I looked damn professional.
Anyway, the event turned out so successful and we got great feedback for it so it is definitely rewarding despite the fatigue that comes along with it. We were able to fundraise a good sum of money so I'm just happy that nothing went wrong. I also ate like a pig last night with all the unlimited food there so I can certainly say I feel like I gained a few pounds. The end.


♥B

No comments:

Post a Comment