Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Mornings

Avocado Garlic Mushroom Grilled Cheeeeeese + Tomato Soup
Today I thought I'd have a jazzed up grilled cheese sandwich with some of my favourites - avocado and mushrooms sauteed in garlic and butter. Also, what compliments a grilled cheese more than tomato soup? Of course, I had to jazz up the soup as well simply by adding a pinch of cayenne and basil. BAM! Absolutely delish! Look for the recipe below:

You'll need:
Avocado
Mushroom
Garlic
Cheese (your choice of cheese, I used Chedder)
Bread
Butter - the magic ingredient to any food!
Chop or mince the garlic to a size of your liking (depending on whether or not you want to remove it from the mushroom after). Sautee the garlic, sliced mushrooms, tsp of butter in a pan till the mushrooms are half way cooked. Butter the outsides of your bread. Assemble your sandwich with a slice of cheese, thinly sliced avocado, and pre-cooked mushrooms! Place in pan and grill away~ This is a fun and easy meal to make. Dress your sandwich up or dress it down just the way you like it! ;)

Ps. Good Morning Belle! I hope you are feeling better. :)


♥M


No comments:

Post a Comment