Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Currently Watching..

One of my go to shows when I have an hour or so to kill - Dragons Den. There's something about entrepreneurs, $$$, and innovative ideas that appeals to me. I have yet to think of something I'd bring to the table.. but it's something that's always on my mind whether I'm watching the show or not! Watch previous episodes here if you're in Canada. Kevin O'Leary has definitely got to be my favourite dragon and someone who I will always look up to. Though he's gained quite the nasty reputation from the show, he speaks his mind and mine as well. He gives 'the cold hard truth'. Because he was also a graduate from the University of Waterloo, I had one of the greatest opportunities to attend a lecture given by him back in October 2011!



♥ M

No comments:

Post a Comment